11 de gener del 2006

B.S.O.

Mi ánimo hoy empieza así:

He says, "Bill, I believe this is killing me"

As the smile ran away from his face"
Well I'm sure that I could be a movie star
If I could get out of this place"

Sigue así:

Saturday night 'nd you're still hangin' around
You're tired of livin' in your one horse town
You'd like to find a little hole in the ground
For a while...

Luego:
Seen all the movie stars

In their fancy cars and their limousines
Been high in the Rockies under the evergreens
But I know what I'm needing
And I don't want to waste more time

Y la del silbido:
Don't be afraid to try again
Everyone goes south
Every now and then

Y ésta:
But you know that when the truth is told
That you can get what you want
Or you can just get old

Y luego, claro, me mira y canta:

She can kill with a smile, she can wound with her eyes
She can ruin your faith with her casual lies,
And she only reveals what she wants you to see
She hides like a child but she's always a woman to me
She can lead you to live, she can take you or leave you
She can ask for the truth but she'll never believe you
And she'll take what you give her as long as it's free
She steals like a thief but she's always a woman to me
Oh, she takes care of herself
She can wait if she wants, she's ahead of her time
Oh, and she never gives out, and she never gives in
She just changes her mind
She will promise you more than the Garden of Eden
Then she'll carelessly cut you and laugh while you're bleedin'
But she'll bring out the best and the worst you can be
Blame it all on yourself, cause she's always a woman to me
She is frequently kind and she's suddenly cruel
She can do as she pleases, she's nobody's fool
But she can't be convicted; she's earned her degree

And the most she will do is throw shadows at you
But she's always a woman to me

luego, sí, Anthony works in the grocery store, savin' his pennies for someday, aka la de mi mudanza, AL PALO, y me sacudo la modorra...


Cadillacacacacac...