28 de setembre del 2005

la primera vez que me pasa...

...y cada vez que lo veo no puedo dejar de pensar en esta escena:

ELAINE: Oh it was such a great night.
JERRY: And did they suspect anything?
ELAINE: No, I was a fantastic beard. I held hands, I called him “honey".
JERRY: And we discover yet another talent: posing as a girlfriend for homosexuals.
ELAINE: Oh it was such a great night. Oh.
JERRY: You said that already.
ELAINE: Oh I did?
JERRY: Yeah.
ELAINE: Oh.
JERRY: Oh no. Don’t tell me. You like him?
ELAINE: He’s incredible.
JERRY: Yeah, but…
ELAINE: Yeah, I know.
JERRY: So?
ELAINE: What?
JERRY: Not conversion. You’re thinking conversion?
ELAINE: Well it did occur to me.
JERRY: You think you can get him to just change teams? He’s not going to suddenly switch sides. Forget about it.
ELAINE: Why? Is it irrevocable?
JERRY: Because when you join that team it’s not a whim. He likes his team. He’s set with that team.
ELAINE: We’ve got a good team.
JERRY: Yeah, we do. We do have a good team.
ELAINE: Why can’t he play for us?
JERRY: They’re only comfortable with *their* equipment.
ELAINE: We just got along *so* great.
JERRY: Of course you did. Everyone gets along great when there’s no possibility of sex.
ELAINE: No, no, no, I sensed something. I did sense something. I perceived a possibility, Jerry.
JERRY: You realize you’re venturing into uncharted waters.
ELAINE: I realize that.
JERRY: Are you that desperate?
ELAINE: Yes I am.

¿Por qué diablos los tipos más talentosos -y seductores desde allí- que conozco son gay?